Firm principal Sam Boyd of Dallas, Texas law firm Boyd & Associates is an accomplished and experienced trial and appellate lawyer, as well as an active member of professional and civic communities. Mr. Boyd handles challenging litigation addressing legal issues of public importance.
To learn more about Mr. Boyd’s and our firm’s accomplishments, please read the news releases and articles below:
1. Sam Boyd was selected as a faculty member and presenter at the ABA’s False Claims and Qui Tam Trial Institute 2022, April 25-27, 2022 in Miami, Florida.
2. Sam Boyd was honored as the Top 100 Lawyers Magazine’s 2018 Attorney of the Year and received their prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award in the field of law.
3. Sam Boyd was honored as a 2015 Distinguished Alumnus by the Texas Tech School of Law and was personally recognized on March 5, 2016 in Lubbock, Texas.
4. Sam Boyd was a faculty member and presenter at the ABA’s False Claims and Qui Tam Trial Institute, June 5-7, 2013, in Washington D.C. June 5-7, 2013, in Washington, D.C.
5. Whistleblower settlement on eve of trial with Ocwen Financial Corporation to pay $30 million to settle case involving violations of the U.S. Treasury HAMP program, June 22, 2016 (EDTex).
6. International Tutoring Services LLC et al (Partial Settlement)to pay $12.2 million to settle claims involving hospice and home health services tainted by illegal kickbacks in return for patient referrals, October 4, 2016 (N.D. Tex).
7. Confidential Settlement with NYSE company to settle Antitrust claims of Monopolization and Attempts to Monopolize markets, December 2013 (Texas).
8. Lockheed to pay $15.85 million to settle case involving overcharges, March 23, 2012 (N.D.Tex).
9. Defendant manufacturer settles product liability case for defective design of communications tower for substantial, confidential sum, July 2012 (N.D.Tex).
10. “Deepwater” Whistleblower Michael J. DeKort’s Last Minute Settlement with Lockheed Martin Approved by U.S. District Court Dallas, December 2, 2010 (N.D.Tex.).
11. “U.S. Joins Suit Against Lockheed & Vendor for Allegedly Mischarging the Government” Department of Justice, November 19, 2007(N.D.Tex.).
12. “Ex-Green Beret Fills New Duty, Attorney Enlists (Jubilee) as Volunteer at Dallas Elementary School,” by Robert Miller, The Dallas Morning News, March 9, 2003:
13. News Release: “King Pharmaceuticals Pays $124 Million to Settle Medicaid Fraud Charges Involving Pharmacy Benefit Managers,” November 1, 2005.
14. “Whistle-Blower Gets Lawyer’s Aid Recouping,” by Jeremy Roebuck, Special Contributor to The Dallas Morning News, December 18, 2005:
Boyd & Associates, and occasional Joint Venturers, continue the firm’s focus on Qui Tam and False Claims Act whistleblower cases in all state and federal courts. Protecting taxpayers from corrupt corporations which cheat the U.S. Government is our highest calling.
Boyd & Associates has the highest rating of “AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell©, reflecting peer ratings for the highest standards for ethics and legal ability. Sam Boyd has also been recognized for years as a Top-Rated Lawyer by LexisNexis©Martindale-Hubbell©.